- The ESOS ACT 2000,
- National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007, and
- The Australian Governments Tuition Protection Service (TPS).
Fees & Charges Explained
The following is a list of Fees and charges that may appear in your offer agreement:
- Tuition fee - Refers to the value of the course/qualification that you are undertaking and is normally referred to as course fee.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) – it is a condition of your student visa that you have health cover for the entire duration of your stay in Australia.
- Materials fee - This fee covers the cost of the student's resources and all photocopied materials for class work, homework and assessments.
- Enrolment fee – This fee refers to the administration and registration of international students prior to commencing study.
- Accommodation Placement Fee – This fee referes to the costs associated with administering and processing your accommodation placement.
- Accommodation Fee - This fee refers to costs associated with securing your place of residence.
- Home Stay Placement fee - This fee relates to the administration charges to cover costs associated in providing you a placement with a suitable home stay participant.
- Airport Pickup - This fee relates to the service of transporting you from the airport to your nominated place of residence.
- The Institute will refer to all course durations in study periods.
- A study period will generally be for a period of 10 weeks or less.
- Courses delivered by the Institute will generally have multiple study periods.
- Study periods cannot be greater than twenty four (24) week durations at a time.
- Courses can have more than one study period. Example, Certificate III in Business has duration of 20 weeks. Hence this course has two, ten week study periods as per our 10 week general term
Vocational Course Fees/Payments
In line with ITI’s course fee policy, the Institute will only collect a maximum of $1500 for unspent Tuition fees at any one time. Payments will be collected in line with the following course fee schedule:
Tuition Fee Table
BSB60207 Advanced Diploma of Business
|BSB50207 Diploma of Business||
BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
BSB30110 Certificate III in Business
Other Fees include:
- Enrolment Fee: English AUD $150.00 VET AUD$200.00 (Non refundable) see Refund Policy
- OHSC (Health cover): AUD$42 per month single
- Material fees (VET courses) – see specific course (above)
- Material fees (ELICOS courses) – see specific course (above)
- Recognition of Prior Learning - $400 per unit
- Credit Transfer from Australian RTOs – free.
- Airport Pickup: AUD$145.00 one way
- Home stay Placement Fee: AUD$255.00 (Non refundable)
- Re assessment Fee: AUD$200.00 per unit of competency